Please take the time to read over our policies, to help avoid any confusion. Being “unaware” of our return, tefund and warranty policies does not void them from your order.
We do our best to provide the highest quality to our customers. In the event there is an issue, our refund policy is based on (but not limited to) the following:
There will be a restocking fee of 20% on all orders returned or cancelled when the “purchase” option was selected, at time of order.
- Refunds in the amount of $400 of less are processed within 14 days. Refunds higher than $400 will be processed within 30 days. All refunds are only given through the original payment method.
- Custom part orders, (including but not limited to porting/polishing, stuffed turbos) can not be cancelled. These parts are altered for YOUR order. We do not start the process until an order is made. So there is a wait on these items. THERE IS NO REFUNDS ON SAID ORDERS.
- Full refund if the product is not used. ( never installed)
- Exchanged if the engine leash is defective upon arrival (damaged, does not fit correctly, etc).
- Engine leashes have a 6 month defect warranty. This does not apply to “stretching” as it’s been proven that the cables do not stretch.
- Photos will be required before replacement/refund is issued. The original leash must be shipped back to 3p8p.
- Refunds & warranty will only be given to the original purchaser.
- Canada shipping costs can not be refunded.
Inspect the turbo carefully for any damage that may have occurred during shipping, before installing. Please follow and complete the break- in process. Failure to do so can cause premature failure of internal seals. You must have the turbo installed within 10 days of delivery. Do not remove the turbo from its bag until time of install.
We do not offer refunds for any failures caused by contaminated fluids, installation damage, mishandling, objects passing through, broken or leaking oil feed/drain/lines/gaskets, or any additional engine issues. If your turbo is out of warranty but you have an issue, please contact us so we can discuss what options are available. We will help you, the best that we can.
Our stuffed turbos come with a 6 week manufacturer warranty. For warranty work, you will need to uninstall and send the turbo back to us. We will inspect the turbo and determine if it can be fixed under warranty. We require you to submit a photograph of your mileage before the break-in and your mileage after the break-in.
Failure to have the mileage photos on file will result in a void warranty.
- Refunds will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Please pack your parts with extreme care when shipping them to us. We are not responsible for parts broken in the shipping process. A claim will need to be filed, by you, with the shipping company.
- Our product Warranty is not available for orders with the “send mine in” option. We do not test sent in parts for functionality and we no longer carry cores or used throttle body in shop. The only throttle body option we provide warranty coverage for are new throttle bodies purchased directly from 380Performance.
- We can not cancel or refund “send mine in” port and polish orders, because we begin altering your parts as soon as they arrive.
- Refunds are not available for “performance” reasons. (E.g. Unhappy with the performance gains as there are no guarantees of any specific gains.)
- Refunds are not available for damaged items. Damaged items will be addressed by the shipping company used and may require proof of damage and surrender of said items to the shipping company as dictated by their policy (not ours)
- Throttle bodies – Please read and strictly follow the instructions located on our website. A ported Throttle body has a limited 1 week warranty, starting when the tb is delivered. You will need to install the tb asap. Should yours be defective, please contact us within 7 days of delivery. This warranty is not extended or negotiable.
Shipping, Installation, Beta Testing & Core Fees
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Installation/Labor fees will not be refunded except under certain circumstances as decided by us.
- No refunds will be issued for any costs incurred during beta testing unless otherwise agreed upon before hand.
All other cases
- We are happy to work with our customers to ensure satisfaction and correct any issues that arise. In any case that occurs outside of the above stated, will be considered and handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds (full or partial) are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to determine refund eligibility and availability.