AEM Wideband 30-4110
AEM Wideband 30-4110. Shows your AFR’s. Comes with gauge and wideband o2 sensor.
A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
* Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
* Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
* No laptop required for monitoring!
* Bosch sensor included
* Accurate to 0.1 AFR
* Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing
* 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio
* Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
* User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
* Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)