2.0T Engine Leash
PRE-ORDER!! Expect to ship mid October. Prototype shown, production version may look different.
This is a pre-order. It will not ship when you place the order. You will get a notification via email when it ships. Expected ship time is mid October. You may request a refund any time before it ships.
If the pricing
NOTE: Only works with the factory strut brace!
Engine leash for Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2010-2016
The Engine Leash is a simple performance mod that prevents the engine from moving under hard acceleration. The benefits are the same as solid engine mounts, but without the added noise and vibration, plus it’s cheaper and easier to install.
Works on any BK1 and BK2 2.0T, both manual and automatic transmissions.
– Great hooning mod
– Better off the line acceleration
– Significantly improves response to throttle
– Tightens up the car under hard acceleration
– Reduces or eliminates the shifter rattle
– Improves power shifting/no-lift-shift by keeping the shifter in place (eliminates missed shifts)
– Will improve 60ft times
– Harder launches (assuming you have traction)
– Saves wear on engine mounts
– May fix grinding issues on manual transmission vehicles
– Pairs nicely with the Megan transmission mount
Comes with installation instructions. Installation take 5-10 minutes and requires simple hand tools.