We always do our best to provide the highest quality to our customers. In the event there is an issue, our refund policy is based on (but not limited to) the following:
There will be a restocking fee of 20% on all orders returned or cancelled when the “purchase” option was selected, at time of order.
- Refunds in the amount of $400 of less are processed within 14 days. Refunds higher than $400 will be processed within 30 days. All refunds are only given through the original payment method.
- Custom part orders, (including but not limited to porting/polishing, stuffed turbos) can not be cancelled. These parts are altered for YOUR order. We do not start the process until an order is made. So there is a wait on these items. THERE IS NO REFUNDS ON SAID ORDERS.
- Full refund if the product is not used.
- Full refund if the engine leash does not fit (applies to aftermarket strut brace only) or is defective upon arrival (damaged, does not fit correctly, etc).
- Engine leashes have a lifetime warranty and a free replacement is available if the product is defective or breaks. This does not apply to “stretching” as it’s been proven that the cables do not stretch.
- Photos will be required before replacement/refund is issued. You may be required to return your original.
- Refunds & warranty will only be given to the original purchaser.
Inspect the turbo carefully for any damaged that may have occured during shipping, before installing. Please follow and complete the break- in process. Failure to do so can cause premature tolerence loss on the internal seals.
We do not offer refunds for any failures caused by contaminated fluids, poor installation, objects passing through, broken or leaking oil feed/drain/lines/gaskets, or any additional engine issues. If your turbo is out of warranty but an issue arrises, please contact us so we can discuss what options are available. We will help you, the best that we can.
There is a 6 week warranty that protects against any problems with the turbo caused by improper
machine work or assembly. We require you to submit a photograph of your mileage before the break-in and your mileage after the break-in.
Failure to have the mileage photos on file will result in a void warranty.
- Refunds will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Please pack your parts with extream care when shipping them to us. We are not responsible for parts broken in the shipping process. A claim will need to be filed, by you, with the shipping company.
- Refunds are not available for orders with the “send mine in” option. We begin altering your parts as soon as they arrive.So cancelation is not possible.
- Refunds are not available for “performance” reasons. (E.g. Unhappy with the performance gains as there are no guarantees of any specific gains.)
- Refunds are not available for damaged items. Damaged items will be addressed by the shipping company used and may require proof of damage and surrender of said items to the shipping company as dictated by their policy (not ours).
Shipping, Installation, Beta Testing & Core Fees
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Installation/Labor fees will not be refunded except under certain circumstances as decided by us.
- No refunds will be issued for any costs incurred during beta testing unless otherwise agreed upon before hand.
All other cases
- We are happy to work with our customers to ensure satisfaction and correct any issues that arise. In any case that occurs outside of the above stated, will be considered and handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds (full or partial) are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to determine refund eligibility and availability.